Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Great Time

Absolutely loves all the easter eggs, especially minecraft. you are the man, man

Reincarnation: TEND Reincarnation: TEND

the window is sealed shut

the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut.

Sweet game.

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Ingenius

What a wonderful game. Full of excitement and zombies and boxing sharks. Took me a few tries to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do, but being with my sadistic train of thought, I figured it out. You were ONLY supposed to kill the babies right? Man I love killing babies.

Skincraft Skincraft

Sick

The only thing that I don't like is "Mincecraft Guy's" name is Steve.

The-Swain responds:

Are you kidding? I loved it

Reincarnation: AHH Reincarnation: AHH

sweet game

gave me a boner

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

horse combo

nuff said

RPS-25 RPS-25

chyeah !

i very mush liked it, but not the sound and stuff. but it was very good, good job =]

Seraph Seraph

perfection

thats all i have to say, complete perfection.

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

llvllorpheus is a mother fucking idiot

hey asshole, if you ttok the time to actually play the game, you would realize all the things you said it didnt have it does. in the last lvl that i got to. a leprachaun thingy shot at me. there, som 1 tested my reflex. you should never be allowed to fucking say anything again you fucking asshole. rot in hell, i hope you get a disease that will cause you to lose your tiny penis.

Youdagames responds:

i wouldn't put it as harsh as that but your rite They should play all the levels and then comment!!!

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

No offense

graphics are good, everything is good. but i thought it was boring and stupid. sorry, but i think it was. i gave ten everything because it was a good game. juts boring for me. and the gun on my right didnt reload automaically. BITCH!!!