View Profile tydiggy

39 Movie Reviews

Haha, you had me laughing out loud. This was hilarious and to the point. I loved it! I look forward to more. Great animating too. Good job! You're very talented.

Haha I wish I could anally rape creepers. Well done.

I love minecraft, and this animation is pretty much spot on.

16 Game Reviews

Great Time

Absolutely loves all the easter eggs, especially minecraft. you are the man, man

the window is sealed shut

the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut the window is sealed shut.

Sweet game.

Ingenius

What a wonderful game. Full of excitement and zombies and boxing sharks. Took me a few tries to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do, but being with my sadistic train of thought, I figured it out. You were ONLY supposed to kill the babies right? Man I love killing babies.

4 Audio Reviews

hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Awesome, sounds like it's ripped from a Tim Burton movie. Which is good, an a compliment, promise.

Whirlguy responds:

Nice! This was actually heavily inspired by Erutan's version of "Come Little Children" from the movie Hocus Pocus (which I decided not to use/cover because of copyright reasons). Danny Elfman makes awesome music though, I'll take it!

Sounds really awesome.

GobBageEata responds:

Thanks man!

1 Art Review

This makes me uncomfortable, which must mean it's good.

I sing and write music and stuff like that.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!